Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Globally re-set a numbered style to 1

If you have restarted lists by right-clicking and choosing Restart at 1 from the
context menu, then I don't see a way to that automatically.

However, if (for example) the numbering should restart after a certain style,
you could set up a multilevel list. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"hanspnw" wrote in message
I've got a 450-page document with dozens of instances of List Number 2
style that Word has messed up the numbering on (continued numbering
from the prior instance on a previous page).

Is there a way to globally re-set all of these instances to start with
1?

Thx...