Gillian7117

I dont need help with outlook express and didnt ask for help with outlook. I
asked for help in saving my WORD DOCUMENT, as in I need help with WORD
But it doesnt matter. I was informed at windows forum to 'save as' and put
it straight into my pictures and then I could cut n paste from there. So if
this helps anyone then great.......

"Jerry" wrote:

Gillian,
You may want to try the "Outlook" discussion group since this has nothing to
do with "Word"
;)

"Gillian7117" wrote:

Im having trouble with outlook express.....tbh, I didnt even know about it
untill I wanted to email a word document!!!
The problem is...I havnt got outlook set up on my pc...or not properly...I
dont know Because ive always used msn email through my msn messenger....
When I go to send on right click it doesnt work and ive been trying for 4
days to send my friend her coursework!!!!
I want to know how I can send the word document through msn messenger. If
this is not possible can I send it on MSN email. If that doesnt work can I
just not save the A4 piece of work to my picture folder....AAAARGH lol

PLS PLS HELP MEGo on pls.....lol??!!//!!