Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ChrisB ChrisB is offline

Default Scrolling word 2007 - zoom of one page vs. two pages

Ah, the autoscroll feature does work and is a lot quicker than the
mousewheel. However I find it a little difficulty with the accuracy. These
options proposed here do work, but in my opinion not as good as should be
possible with the slider bar (as is the case for one page).

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Chris,

If you click the mouse wheel to turn on autoscroll then drag the mouse down the page do you get the behavior you wanted?

"ChrisB" wrote in message ...
The down-arrow button does scroll directly, but also very slow like the
mousewheel. For large documents this is not very practical.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP