Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default The document doesn't show any margins when I'm working on a doc

Assuming you're not working in Normal/Draft view, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Ruben" wrote in message
I can't see the margins as I'm working in the single page view of a
document.
I've checked to make sure that the settings are correct and they appear to
be. The margins are set at 1 inch right and left, top and bottom. The
ruler
only shows the margins on the top not on the side. The top looks cropped
and
the view make the work surface look like a square instead of a normal
rectangle.
It's driving me crazy....please help.