Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam Pam is offline

Default How can I print Help and How-to Word 2003 formatting documents

Thank you - will I be informed when it's printable?

Pam

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Print Preview for me shows the outside frames but not the content of the
inner frame (3 pages' worth, of which page 2 is just a line). Obviously not
intended to be printed out. There is a link to a Quick Reference Card that
is also unprintable, which rather defeats the purpose. I'll report this.

"Pam" wrote in message
The link is:

http://office.microsoft.com/training...0619581 71033

Pam

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Can you give us a link to the specific page that doesn't print? Some Web
pages have a print icon on the page that links to a printable version of
the
page.

"Pam" wrote in message
Thanks I will do this.

Pam

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Then, it seems, the error is with that particular web page. Have you
tried
copying and pasting the contents into a Word document, for example?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pam" wrote in message
Yes

Pam

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Can you print other web pages?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pam" wrote in message
Apologies, I may have misled you, I have been trying to print
from
the
website and, therefore, there is no format, font, font tab to
deselect.

Pam

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Seems as if the text has been formatted as hidden. Check this in
Format |
Font, Font tab. If it is selected, clear the attribute.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pam" wrote in message
No, only the border is visible.

Pam

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Is the text visible in Print Preview (assuming that we are
talking
about
the
text in a Word document)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pam" wrote in message
Only the border of the document prints not the main text
which
is
what
want.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You can press Ctrl+P to display the Print dialog box, and
then
print
from
there.