Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Header next to text?

I don't suppose anyone has a clue what you mean, but FWIW a header can be
anywhere on the page, but it can never be in the same layer as the text.

zebdaag wrote:
Dear all,

I'm trying to show a header next to the next instead of above. The
reason why I want this is because I want a pagenumbering (starting on
page 2) next to the text...i tried this by working with a textfield
but I can't get the textfield to repeat on the new page's so I think
I have to stick to the header, but then I found out the the header is
alway standing above the text....is there a simple solution for this
in word??

Thanks is advance..
Any othe idea is welcome aswell....if it is possible to repeat frames
or textfields on pages to come let me know!!