Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Letters and Mailings and then Envelopes and
Labels and then go to the Label tab and click on the Options button. Select
Avery Standard from the Product pulldown and scroll down through the list of
labels until youcome tot the 5388. Then click on OK and then click on the
New Document button. A new document will open with the outline of those
labels set up in it. If you do not see it, from the Tables menu, select
Show Gridlines. Labels in Word are just tables with fixed cell dimensions.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"karatemom" wrote in message
How do I set word up for formatting and printing of Avery Index cards
5388.
These are cards that are 3 to a sheet.