Andy

Spankie;

In either Word or Excel click on the "E-Mail" icon in the "Standard"
toolbar. (Usually to the right of the "Save" icon. Also found under the
"File" Command, "Send To" option, "Mail Recipient").

Note: In Excel You will need to highlight the cells You want to send or a
message will appear informing You that the way to send the entire worksheet
is to attach it as a file.

Andy

"Spankie" wrote in message
I would like to be able to send both Word and Excel documents in the body

of
an email (Outlook). I am able to send these documents as attachments only,

have tried to change my settings but can not find a way to do this. I have
also tried to add the Send Email button to the toolbar, but they are

always
just greyed out so that I am unable to use them.

I am not sure what else I can do.