Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Outlook 2003 Cant send e-mail from Excel 2003 or word 2003

On the same page where you found this Word NG there are other NGs and many
others for other Office (or all MS) applications. The left panel should have
a tree displaying these NGs.

"Andy" wrote in message
Hell Suzanne,

I have checked as you suggest and Outlook is selected as default e-mail in
all places I can think of.

I searched for Outlook but I think I only got Outlook on this news group

not
a specific Outlook NG.

I'll try searching from google unless you have a better suggestion.
--
Ian D Anderson

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Ask in an Outlook NG if you don't get an answer here, but check that on
the Other tab of Tools | Options in Outlook you have checked the box for
"Make Outlook the default program for E-mail..." and that Outlook is

also
selected as the default email client in Control Panel | Internet Options

Programs.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Andy" wrote in message
Using Windows XP Pro and Outlook 2003

When clicking on the send e-mail option on Word or Excel I get the

message:
Could not start e-mail program. Check your network connection. Make

sure
Office is installed correctly, your e-mail program is set up correctly

and
you can connect to you e-mail sever.

I use outlook 2003 for e-mail and I've tried reinstalling XP

professional
cure the above problems but to no avail.

Any ideas please.

--
Ian D Anderson

--