Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2002 in Windows XP

Are you using any other software that suppresses display of recent documents
anywhere on your system?

http://word.mvps.org

"bobs" wrote in message
I seem to have lost "recent documents" in my version of Word. They do not
appear in the start menu or in the list of start menu items in
customise/advanced.
They do not appear in Word file menu. The item in tools/options/general is
unavailable (greyed out). They do not appear in the Open a Document Task
Pane.
I thought I had found a solution in article 284896 of the MS Knowledge
Base,
but I am not using Tweak UI
Anyone know how I could get them back?
thanks