Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Is it possible to change the printer's default quality to draf

What is your operating environment? Are you in a corporate situation? On a
network? Is the printer on a network? You should be able to choose the
default settings of your default Windows printer, or at least for the driver
installed locally.

"Moonbeam" wrote in message
news
Thanks for replying. Yes I have changed the settings to draft. But each
time
I start up the computer, the default setting changes it back to normal. A
solution is that I could just leave my computer on all the time. But I am

not
too comftorable with that.

I have tried to erase the default setting but it states it as locked.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you changed these settings in the printer Properties?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Moonbeam" wrote in message
I am using Windows XP, Microsoft Word Program, and a Dell Photo AIO

Printer
922. Everytime I start up the computer and try to print the default

setting
goes to normal. I would like to change the default setting to "Draft

and
have
the last page print first."

If anyone has a solution it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.