Tim

Thanks for the reply. It still seems as though it is not possible to merge
to word the fields from calendar etc in outlook.
I track bookings for some holiday units, and wanted to produce a form
invoice with name etc from contacts and dates from calendar.
Thanks Tim
"Doug Robbins" wrote in message
See "Mailmerge from Outlook" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

interested. Questions sent directly to me will only be answered on a
paid consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Tim" wrote in message
Hi I would like to set up a word template that gets fields from
outlook contacts, and Calendar including fields I have made in calendar.

Could anybody tell me how I do this Thanks Tim