Stefan Blom

Correction: *Press* CTRL+Q.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
You can remove settings overriding the paragraph style(s) applied to
the current selection: Just print CTRL+Q. If you still see 1.5 lines
of spacing, then we know that the setting comes from a style. You

can
modify the style to restore Single line spacing.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Samuel" wrote in message
I encounter a special document which single line spacing appears

as
1.5
line,
even the paragraph setting say so. The vertical alignment is Top.
After changing the fonts, the problem still persists.

If ctrl+A then copy to a new document, the problem still exists.

The
problem
disappears if the last mark in the document is NOT copied. What

is
the
problem? help!

The boss owns this document wants to know the cause..., not only

the
solution,
help!