Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Daddy Daddy is offline

Default Numbering and Formatting

Did the owner tell you what Office program was used to create the document?

For example, if the document was created with a recent version of Microsoft
Word, search for "hyperlink" (without the quotes) in Word's Help menu.

Daddy

"Melissa White" Melissa wrote in message
So I have been given the task of editing a document..... and the owner
wants
to know if I can insert a link in a sentence to a certain numbered bullet
on
another page in the document (wants the actual number to be displayed).
Then..... if the number of the bullet changes for some reason he wants the
number in the sentence to change as well.

Sentence: For further instruction please see # 5.

so if the list of bullets gets edited, he wants the # 5 in the sentence to
automatically change to what the new # is in the list.

Is this possible?

Make sense? I hope so