Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default I have identified a header row in a table but it doesn't repeat.

Actually, the heading row *should* be formatted as "Keep with next." Just
make sure that not too many of the following rows are so formatted.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Make sure none of the other rows is marked as a header, and that you don't
have the header styled to 'keep with next'

"Misdeerose" wrote in message
I have other tables in the document that work fine with the header row
repeating on new pages, but one does not and I have tried everything I

can
think of.