Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Trouble accessing E drive from Word

This cannot be done. Save the file to your hard drive then use your regular
CD burning software to burn it to the CD-RW.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Naaman" wrote in message
I want to to save Word documents directly to a CD-RW.

When I open a new document, click on "save as" and select the E drive, I
get prompt that says "Incorrect Function." Then I click on OK and get a
prompt that says "You do not have access to the folder 'E:\' See your
administrator for access to this folder."

How, if it's possible, do I accomplish my goal of saving directly to the
E drive where the CD is located?

Thanks for any help.

Naaman Nickell