Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Avetis Avetis is offline

Default Problem with changing section layout

I am editing a book compiled with Word 2003 on Windows XP.
The file contains several sections with differnet odd and even pages, and
different first page. When I try to change a section's layout from "section
start Even Page" to "Odd Page" the following error appears:
This error can appear if you have attempted to print content which cannot
fit on the printable area of the selected printer. Usually this occurs when
you have selected to:

Print to a page size which is not supported by the printer

Change the margins of the page and that range is not supported by either the
printer or the printer driver

Print using a landscape setting and the printer driver is set to portrait
(or the reverse)

Print a set sized object which does not fit into the printable region

The application is set to print to a margin default which exceeds the
printable area of the page (can sometimes happen after changing the default
printer to a different printer)

Print scaling (percentage size to print the final content) is set to a
number below 10%

Printing issues associated with a network printer are best handled by your
local network administrator or support personnel.

If I try to change any parameter in Page Setup window the same error happens.
How can I fix this?

Tahnks,

Avetis