Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
k. k. is offline

Default I have identified a header row in a table but it doesn't repea

Thank you. I had a large table and somewhere, a row must have been
incorrectly tagged as a header row (although it didn't show up either). I
just selected the whole table and unchecked the "repeat as header row" box.
Then I selected the row I wanted and re-checked the box and it looks great
now. K.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Make sure none of the other rows is marked as a header, and that you don't
have the header styled to 'keep with next'

"Misdeerose" wrote in message
I have other tables in the document that work fine with the header row
repeating on new pages, but one does not and I have tried everything I can
think of.