Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DianeDrexel DianeDrexel is offline

Default Want different data in label sheet columns

Mailmerge w/labels question: I have labels that are two columns per sheet
(Avery5366). I want to have the first column to display "customer name/case
number" and the second column to display "document title". I have an Excel
spreadsheet set up with these three columns. The problem is that Mailmerge
automatically populates each label with nextrecord, so I get two columns
of the same datafields. I tried removing the nextrecord from the second
coumn and replacing it with the field I want, but then I only get every other
line from my spreadsheet. How do I set this up?