Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Mary is offline

Default Why has the order of files changed in My Documents?

Double click on the header line to reverse the order.

"Bel10" wrote:

Although still in alphabetical order, my files and folders are now sorted
'backwards' - i.e. they are sorted from the end of the alphabet to the
beginning. This is really annoying because all my folders are now at the end
and I have to scroll right through to the end to access them. I have
obviously done something accidentally which is really simple but am too
ignorant to know what!! Anyone help me to put it back, please? Thanks