I. Miller

Default Inserting only odd or even page numbers and...

I would like to know how to insert only odd or even page numbers in a
document. In other words, I would like to number consecutive pages 1,3,5,...
or 2,4,6,...

And, I would also like know if there is a way to create a text field in the
middle of the page that has a number that changes with increasing page
number. I want it to say "Plate 1" on the first page but then "Plate 2" on
the next page and so on. And I would like it to change all the numbers in the
field in subsequent pages if I insert a new page at some point in the
document.

Thanks in advance.

I. Miller