Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dannyw Dannyw is offline

Default Error message when mail-merging from Excel 2003

I have always been able to mailmerge letters in Word using a data-source in
Excel but recently every time I try it I get an error message "A field
calculation error occurred in record 1" and I can then okay this and get the
same error message for record 2 and so on until the end of the data.
Annoying when I have ten or twenty records but when I have several thousand I
can't cope. This happens with different letters and different spreadsheets.

Any ideas?
--
Danny