Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dora Dora is offline

Default How to I change a read only document to a normal for correctin

Thank you so much. I searched and searched until I came across your
suggestion and it worked. Bless you JoAnn. BTW - My middle name is JoAnne
"with the e."

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote:

Save the file to your hard disk. Using Windows Explorer, find the file.
Right click, select Properties, change the attributes.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Elaine" wrote in message
I received a report over e-mail and it is a read only document. I need to
make corrections and change formating. How do I change a read only file to
one I can work on?