Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default For use in 2003

What method are you using in Word 2007? Word 2003 supports the same "Editing
restrictions" as Word 2007 does. Look in the Restrict Formatting and Editing
pane (Review tab | Protect Document) or the Protect Document pane in Word
2003 (Tools | Protect Document).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Barbara" wrote in message
I have Word 2007 but most of my co-workers are still on 2003. We need to
lock
some cells in a table so people cannot make an entry. We cannot lock the
whole document as it is a 48 page template. I know I can do this in 2007
but
is there a way to do it so it will work in 2003 format?
--
Barbara R