Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I stop lines of text breaking where I don't want them to?

If you click on the Show/Hide (¶) button and it reveals a ¶ after the words
"rules" and "talking", See the article "Cleaning up text pasted from the
Web at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eanWebText.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Diet Simon" Diet wrote in message
Mr Devlin asked Sen-Sgt Hurley if he was aware that (police procedural)
rules
clearly prohibit officers (involved in any incident to be investigated)
from talking
among themselves because it may contaminate evidence.

How do I make the lines wrap correctly?