Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
gordo gordo is offline

Default How do I stop lines of text breaking where I don't want them to?

Try this. Got to:

http://www.papercut.com/emailStripper.htm

and download emailStripper. It works great to eliminate all the 's, line
ends, and paragraph breaks inside of a paragraph. It works in one pass and
is very quick. It does insert a short advertising paragraph at the end of
the cleaned up document but it is easy to remove. It is free.

Gordo

"Diet Simon" Diet wrote in message
Mr Devlin asked Sen-Sgt Hurley if he was aware that (police procedural)
rules
clearly prohibit officers (involved in any incident to be investigated)
from talking
among themselves because it may contaminate evidence.

How do I make the lines wrap correctly?