Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Copy & Paste problem.....

Go to this site http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/ and read the tutorial under
Basics titled, 'Using styles to format text'.

Terry

"Terri" wrote in message
Can you kindly explain in steps how to create a style??

Thanks.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
You create a style with the correct attributes. Then after the copy/paste
apply the style. You can assign a keyboard shortcut to the style to make
it quick to apply.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Terri" wrote in message
I have a saved document that I reuse daily. I want to have it always be
in bold, uppercase letters with a specific font and size. When I receive
data in an email (name and address in the body) I want to copy and paste
it into my document and have it automatically appear in the bold,
upperase etc. Since I always receive it in another font and lowerase,
how do I do this?
Thanks!