ralberty ralberty is offline
Junior Member

Default Auto Update Excel Table

I have an excel workbook that I use for updating sales numbers. This sheet is updated daily. On one of the sheets in this workbook I have 2 columns and 8 rows that I want to have auto populate in a word document. Cell B6 pulls data from B27, which I do not want in the word document. B7 and B8 have formulas that use B6 to give me a percentage calculation.

Is it possible to do this or do I have to copy and paste it each day?

I have attached a PDF of the excel workbook if that helps.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Excel to Word.pdf (7.0 KB, 271 views)