Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chuck Barnett Chuck Barnett is offline

Default page numbering different sections in footer bookfold document

Hello,

I have burned up a good hour on this. Using Word 2007, I am creating a
bookfold document with a cover, an introduction, and the body. I am
attempting to insert page numbering in the footer of the document. The cover
should be without numbering, the introduction I would like numbered with
Roman numerals (i, ii, iii, etc.), and the body with simple 1, 2, 3, etc.)

Is this too much to ask? I cannot figure out how to do this.

Thanks to anyone who can, using simple language, help me with this,

Chuck Barnett