Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Numbered List... Restart numbering in the middle

If you need exactly two numbering sequences, you can set up two different
styles, which will guarantee that you get two separate numbered lists.

If you need additional assistance with the actual coding, your best choice is to
ask a question in the Office programming forum at Microsoft Answers:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...page=1&tab=all.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"krazykaigh" wrote in message

I have a Word document that I am using bookmarks to basically merge with
data from my 2007 Access DB. In the code behind the button to fill the
document I have the following (partial code)

Dim yada as yada ' all the dim stuff is up top in the code

Set WordObj = CreateObject("Word.Application")
Set WordDoc = WordObj.Documents.Open _
("C:\Users\ktaylor\Documents\LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT.dotx")
WordObj.Visible = True
Now through the code I "goto" certain bookmarks and insert text. For
example:

' Go to the bookmark named "TitleWholeName"
Set WordRange = WordDoc.Goto(What:=wdGoToBookmark,
Name:="TitleWholeName")
WordRange.InsertAfter strName

Now I have not defined any list at all. In the document template there
are 7 numbered paragraphs and between each number, there may be more
than one paragraph. For example:

III (this is centered in the document - and part of a numbered list)

Blah blah, yada blah yada yada.

IV (this too is centered in the document)

More important text is here, yada, something else.

(this is where I would like to insert a new paragraph number, followed
by another paragraph of text. I have a Bookmark name NewPara already
here)

V (this too is centered and a list number item)

A paragraph may or may not be inserted above this one. Yada, blah, yada
yada blah.

So, I would like to know how to insert a line number at the bookmark
NewPara

Thanks for any help in advance!

--
krazykaigh