Cynthia Moore Cynthia Moore is offline
Junior Member

Default Short black line at end of document

One of my documents (and only one) has developed a short (2-3 characters) black line at the end of the document.

I think it is some setting. When this line appeared, I was cutting and pasting and I think my my fat fingers hit the wrong keyboard shortcut.

I've uploaded three files to this DropBox folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wl7chrsnr...RnSfv_RSa?dl=0

The files are

1. temp.docx: This is the document with the problem. BTW, this line does not appear in any of my other documents. I included some lines with underlines created by entering "---" or "===" or "~~~" and then pressing Enter. I wanted to show that this is different than that.

2. temp.pdf: I saved the document as a PDF in case the line does not appear when opened by someone else. Unfortunately, it does not appear in the PDF.

3. temp.jpg: This is a screen shot of the open document clearly showing the black line.

Can anyone tell me what keyboard shortcut I pressed by accident and what one I need to press to undo it?

Thanks