Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[Mohammed Alaa] - Senior Web Desiogner

Default How i Can Put Attachement Files in The Merged Message

Dear Doug,
i Tried this way and i got it by search but it didn't work so do u can help
may be they have an error in the macro or something !!!!!

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"[Mohammed Alaa] - Senior Web Desiogner" [Mohammed Alaa] - Senior Web
wrote in message
i'm Now Good in sending Personalized Messages using WORD2003 with Mail
Merge
Option

But How i Can Put Files as Attachment LiKe if i Want to Post My C.V and My
Work Refferances ??