Sherrysfarm228

Default Creating Index with special Page Numbering Style

I have created an Index in a very large document. The part of the Index I am
having trouble with is where the page numbering changes to a F-1 style
instead of just a number; I need the letter F to appear with a hypen and then
the automatic page number. I have tried everything and cannot get the Index
to recognize the page formating style I have chosen. I get the page number
but not the reference to F-. I've created a new style for that page format;
I've modified the Header1 style and still nothing. Please help!!