Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Pess Writer in Word.

According to http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx, Press
Writer Symbols font has never been offered in any Microsoft application or
operating system. It seems to come with certain Broderbund software.

BTW - never post your email address unless you like spam.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Rita" wrote in message
Where are Press Writer Symbols that used to be in Office XP Word? I have
formatter my hard drive several times then took it into the shop and the
formatted it. Now I do not have the Press writer symbols in Word and I
need
it back. I use the handicap symbol under my address. I also use the other
symbols. They are really usefull to me.

Rita my e-mail is: SNIP