jjpopp

I guess the follow up question is how then do I select and use this template?
For example I am using my contacts from Outlook. When I export the contacts
from Outlook (using Mail Merge), it then opens Word. In word it asks me to
select a specific template from a drop down list. It does not allow me to
select from a directory or folder. So if it is not in the drop down list - I
can't use it.

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

There is no place to put it where it will do this. You can put it in the
User Templates or Workgroup Templates folders (or one of their subfolders).
I have a folder "Labels" for this purpose.

For more on the different kinds of templates, tabs on the file new dialog,
and locations of templates folders see
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.

Remember that labels are Word tables.
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/tables.htm.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Margot" wrote in message
news
I've downloaded an Avery label template--where do I put it so it shows up
in
the /Tools/Envelopes and Labels interface?