Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default how do I change from US to metric system in Word?

ToolsOptionsGeneral - Measurement Units prior to Word/Office 2007

In Word 2007 click the Office button, click the Word Options Button - can't
picture the rest & am not at a Word 2007 system right now, but that should
point you in the right direction

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"DUDO" wrote in message
I would like to change the measuring type for Indents and margins from US
metric system. Office was purchased in the US but now I'm in Europe. Does
anyone know how to do the switch between the two systems?