Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can't Display Hebrew Letters

What font is the Hebrew in? Is that font installed on your computer?
If not, select the Hebrew and change its font to Arial Unicode or
Times New Roman. Does it look right now?

Do you have the "Hebrew keyboard" turned on in Windows? (Start
Control Panel Regional and Language Options Language Add
Keyboard)

On Oct 1, 12:15 pm, KH wrote:
I have some Hebrew words in my Word documents but they just don't display
right. When I open the document all I see of the Hebrew words are
gobbedegook. How do I correct this so Word documents with Hebrew words will
display and print correctly. I am using Word 2007 Home and Student edition.

Thanks.