noodles385

KristinK

KristinK....You are absolutely wonderful....Thank You so much for that very
helpful information. You must be a microsoft word expert. That remedy worked
just fine....

"KristinK" wrote:

This is called "ballooning" and is all too common in Word and PowerPoint.
(It's worst in Win98, better in later versions.) Fortunately it's easy to
remedy.

Save your file under a new name (e.g., just add "b" to the end of the
filename), then save it back under the original name. You may need to do this
2 or 3 times to reduce the file to its "real" size.

"noodles385" wrote:

I added section breaks to my microsoft word document and now the document
size has increased ...Why is this...at this rate I won't be able to finsh my
document and I don't want to keep going on this for another 2wks and then be
out of space..help...how can I reduce the document size...does anyone know..