DJK

Hi there may be an issue with the ALLOW FAST SAVES which can really increase
file sizes in a hurry. Go to Tools/Options and on the Save Tab see if the
ALLOW FAST SAVES is CHECKED. If it is there is your problem. Uncheck it.
Because it is Saving the latest Changes and Creates Huge File Sizes. If that
isn't checked, well please excuse my intrusion!!

"noodles385" wrote:

Kristenk

The first time I saved my file with a different name it worked but now that
my document size has increased that remedy isn't working anymore. Any more
suggestions. HELP.....

"noodles385" wrote:

I added section breaks to my microsoft word document and now the document
size has increased ...Why is this...at this rate I won't be able to finsh my
document and I don't want to keep going on this for another 2wks and then be
out of space..help...how can I reduce the document size...does anyone know..