Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Text Wrap in Text Boxes

But you could use tables for this purpose.

PamC

Jay Freedman wrote:
I'm trying to create a simple-to-use newsletter template for my
church. MS Word is the application we have--not Publisher. So, this
question is specific to Word. Is it possible to insert graphics in a
layout of text boxes and wrap text within the boxes around the
inserted graphics? I know how to insert and wrap text in a standard
flowing Word doc. Just not in the boxes. Thanks.

Sorry, no. Text boxes are in the drawing layer, not in the text layer, so
text inside them can't be wrapped around graphics.