Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Virtual Printer (?)

You're welcome. I found 2 years worth of discussions about getting the
driver loaded, but not a mumbling word from MS. Maybe this link will help:
http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/Sho...ostID =911404

Let us know how you make out.

Regards

P D Sterling wrote:

Okay, Pam, I think we are triangulating here. I will search out the
driver and see if I can get it installed, Lord knows how, but I will. At
present, there is just my local printer as an option. At work, I also
have CutePDF, but I think that costs money . . . many thanks for trying
to help my poor efforts!