Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jennie

Default Auto Enable Add-in Template

Did you try Tools Templates and Add-ins Add... then select the location
of your add-in, and after shows in your add-in list, check the box?
--
Jennie in Minnesota

"Paola" wrote:

I have a add-in template that I want it to be auto enabled upon starting word
without moving it into the startup folder. I have it in a secured shared
directory and want it to be enabled upon word starting. Any ideas what i have
to do to it to set this? I know it can be done as i see that acrobat has an
add-in that does the same thinng by auto enabling a add-in template