Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] JohnC@Raytheon.com is offline

Default Tables: rows not allowed to break over pages.

Jay Freedman, you 'da man!! Table Table Properties Text Wrapping
'None" fixed the problem beautifully. Thanks, JohnC

" wrote:

Here's what I've tried so far:

Table Properties allow rows to break over pages.
File Page Setup Layout Continuous
Format Paragraph only Window/Orphan is checked.

It's the most amazing thing. When I started typing in a table row (Row 1)
near the bottom of a page with lets say two rows (Row 2 and Row 3) under it
(or at the very bottom of the page) and the text is wraping is working just
fine. As I add more text into Row 1, I would expect Rows 2 and 3 to be
pushed over into the next page. Instead Rows 2 and 3 just get pushed out of
sight. There is an original page 2 where these rows should appear, but
instead page 2 remains unchanged.

On page 2 I can insert another table, and try the same things as above and
everything works fine. Frustrating!! Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
JohnC