Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Cannot select paper size in MS word

The paper sizes you can set are determined by the current printer driver.
Ensure that the printer driver is installed locally on your laptop.

"Johnson" wrote in message
I have a problem with MS word when I am working offline from the office
network. I do not have the selection to choose which paper size I want to
use. But when I plug back into the office network all the selection will
return. Is there any setting that can resolve this as other users do not
have
this issue.