Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default How to write Macro in Word?

Why not create and apply a style?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Khoshravan" wrote in message
I want to do:
Alt o-p, remove a tik mark (Adjust characters to grid line when number of
lines are fixed in one page)
change the space for after paragraph to 0.5
closes the window.

I have many titles, which I want to apply above changes. So the ideal is
that I put curser in target line and hit the short cut key for my Macro
and
it performs those two changes.
--
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Tools Macro Record New Macro will activate the macro recorder, but
not
all functions are recordable. What is it that you wish to achieve?

Khoshravan wrote:
I have a repetitive task on each title. I think it is better to write
a Macro for it and perform the macro over each title.
I have the Excel experience and I thought by selecting Macro, I will
perform steps inside word and word will automatically record them in
Macro in background. Apparently this excel procedure does not apply
to word. Is there any way to activate this procedure for Word as
well? Otherwise it will be very difficult for me to write the Macro
from scratch in Word.Word 2003 SP2