Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Klips Klips is offline

Default Table of Figures

Hi all,

I've got a quick question. Is it possible to create a table of figures
that lists the figure number and caption as well as the page number
but doesn't put the lable "Figure" in front? This is what I mean:

1.1 The Fountain, Marcel Duchamp .................. 1
1.2 The Bottlerack, Marcel Duchamp ................ 2

Where the actual figures are captioned as:

Figure 1.1: The Foundtain, Marcel Duchamp
Figure 1.2: The Bottlerack, Marcel Duchamp

If anyone has any suggestions I would be thankful.

Regards,

Boris