Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
George

Default How do I recover a "lost" or accidentally deleted Word function?

Try View - Toolbars - Customize - select 2nd tab (commands), select Edit,
drag and drop copy command in the edit menu

George

Ο χρήστης "Ketsilla" *γγραψε:

I've "lost" the "copy" function in the Edit menu of Word 2000 and also the
"footnote" function in the Insert menu of Word. How do I restore them? (I
don't recall what combination of keys I accidentally hit that removed those
functions.) I tried using the "restore/repair" helper on the Word
installation discs and, when that did not fix the problem, I reinstalled Word
from the discs. But the functions have not reappeared.