Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2002: Macro w/today's date - update date automatically

Why not just use a CreateDate field in your template? See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/DateFields.htm

"MTKathy" wrote in message
I use a macro with today's date in every report.

1. Is there a way the macro can automatically update to today's date,
without me having to go into it every time I reboot?

2. If not, is there a way to save the macro after I change the date in it
so, if I have to reboot, the correct date will still be there?

Thanks!!
Kathy