Mikethebook Mikethebook is offline
Junior Member

Default Paragraph problems with Word 2003

I've been using a bookmarklet called Passivator http://www.ftrain.com/ThePassivator.html to identify passive writing in my novel by saving a Word document as a web page, and applying the bookmarklet. With the writing now annotated I have cut and pasted the text back to a Word document so that I can edit it but in the new document, paragraphs are separated by a space and nothing I do can bring them back together. Does anyone have any thoughts? "Keep with next" just doesn't work.