Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
B.W. B.W. is offline

Default Non printing characters

Please ignore last Post. After rebooting my computer it seems to have gone
back to the normal setting.

B.W.

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne for that explanation.

Does Word 2002 have this Show Non Printing Characters set as a default.

Every time I open a new doc this seems to be the case. If so how do I
change this.

TIA

B.W.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This is a local setting; there is no way you can save your document that
will override the settings on other users' machines.

so
all may benefit.

"B.W." (del xxx) wrote in message
I have a document that shows the non printing characters, when I hide

these
and then save the document, which is a table it still opens with the non
printing characters.

I need the document which has to be posted to the web to not show these
characters, what am I doing wrong?

TIA

B.W.